- Go to exit 50 (Orono -- Kelly Road) on I-95 and head east (right
turn if you are heading north and left turn if you are heading south).
- Follow Kelly Road east until it ends at a T.
- Make a left and head north on Route 2.
- You will pass a state police barracks on the right as you go.
- Right after the state police barracks you will see a Big Apple
- The Big Apple store sits on the corner of Island Ave. and Rte. 2.
- Make a right turn onto Island Ave. and drive to the bottom of the
- Slow down at the bottom of the hill because people often run the stop
- Proceed across the one lane bridge directly in front of you.
- Bear left once you get onto Ayers Island and park at the left end of
the large white building that you first see when you get onto the island.
- You will find a door at the left corner that will let you into the